anders wohnen 3 + 4, Pasing-Obermenzing
Simply different: Green city living in the new Pasing neighborhood
As part of the new urban district under construction in Pasing-Obermenzing, anders wohnen 3 + 4 fulfills all demands on a contemporary home. Here, you’ll find tailor-made residential property with a close connection to nature that fits perfectly with every individual living condition.
The housing supply is multi-faceted. It comprises compact single apartments, intelligently planned 2- and 3-room flats and spacious 4-room family domiciles.
Living rooms as well as terraces, loggias or rooftop terraces mainly faces the quiet inner courtyard and the adjacent park area. Large windows ensure much natural light inside the living rooms and offer beautiful views directly into the green surroundings. Both the sheltered inner courtyard with its seating and playground areas as well as the neighboring park become sunny recreation spaces for all ages.
- Intelligently proportioned 1- to 4-room condominiums
- Distinctive architecture with subdivided buildings and a rhythmically alternation of projections and recesses
- Sustainable and cost-efficient due to state-of-the-art technology and eligible construction (KfW 55 „EnEV 2016”)
- Each condominium with an inviting terrace (partly with garden), loggia or rooftop terrace
The condominiums come up with a clever interior concept and a stylish, state-of-the-art equipment.
Attractively different: Modernity and zeitgeist, warmth and cozyness – anders wohnen 3 + 4 knows exactly how to combine contrasts
- Elegant, warm oak parquet (“BAUWERK”) in all living rooms, halls and many open-plan kitchens
- Large-format tiles from the renowned market leader “MARAZZI“ in baths, shower rooms and WCs
- Underfloor heating, individually controllable in every room
- Baths and shower rooms with designer sanitary equipment from well-known manufactures (“KALDEWEI”, “GROHE”, “IDEAL STANDARD” or the like)
- White interior doors with stainless steel lever handles (”HOPPE”)
- “Architects” switch range (“BUSCH-JAEGER”)
- Window sills with precious natural stone coverings in granite
- Easy access lifts providing access to each floor – underground parking garage with single parking spaces