Constance in Berlin-Wilmersdorf
Contemporary living in Berlin-Wilmersdorf
Located right in the heart of the city’s lively hustle and bustle, Constance is a small housing project consisting of two buildings with altogether 35 condominiums. The architecture fits both cleverly and unobtrusively into the harmonious neighborhood of Wilmersdorf. This demand is also the reason why Constance will include additional retail spaces on the ground floor.
The cozy condos above the store area suit all tastes. Thanks to clear lines and a solid building construction both purists and lovers of accurately worked out homes will find their appropriate own four walls here.
Building 1 is situated on the Konstanzer Straße and consists of 14 condos. Located on the corner of Konstanzer Straße/Düsseldorfer Straße, building 2 comprises 21 condos as well as two retail spaces. The recessed penthouse level with rooftop terraces gives Constance a very special and contemporary appearance.
Features at a glance:
- Two buildings with seven floors
- 35 condominiums, two retail spaces
- 11 underground parking spaces
- 2 to 5 room apartments varying in size from 59 to 137 square meters (635 to 1474 sq ft)
- Retail spaces with a total space of 81 resp. 117 square meters (872 resp. 1259 sq ft)
- Cozy loggias, balconies and terraces
- Modern sanitary ware supplied by “IDEAL STANDARD” and “KALDEWEI”
- Tapware by “GROHE”
- Tiles from the market leader “Marazzi”
- Hardwood flooring and underfloor heating
- Large wood-and-insulating-glass windows/doors
- Cellar rooms
- Spacious elevator installations
- Green inner courtyard