In the beginning, it was 80,000 square metres of park and forestry land. That was until physician Dr Eugen Weidner discovered it and had it turned into his very own health spa. His idea was to create a place of well-being and the Weidner Sanatorium stands as an inimitable testimony to this vision.
21 new build private apartments
Baywobau Dresden has transformed the ensemble into an exceptional residential development. The first residents are already enjoying life up on the beautiful hillside with its spectacular views. With the construction of the 'WEIDNERS STADTVILLEN' project, Königspark will be complete. The two villas bear the first names of the founder of the health clinic and his wife, Eugen and Eugenie, in return for the beautiful location they left behind.
- 21 private apartments
- Two to five room apartments
Two room apartment approx. 50 m²
Three room apartment approx. 76 m²
Four room apartment approx. 99 m²
Five room apartment approx. 136 m²
- every apartment has at least one balcony
- ground floor apartments with garden area and terrace
- prestigious fittings and finishings/brand name sanitary ware (hardwood parquet flooring, sun shading, etc.)
- storage rooms for bicycles and buggies, lift, underground car park plus outside parking spaces (electric vehicles)
- step-free access, age appropriate - colour, light and outdoor installation concept with woodland playground
At your service
Are you interested in ourResidential properties in Dresden in particular our apartments in Oberloschwitz?
We would be more than happy to provide more detailed information.