Isaac Newton Park
Living in “Adlershof” district - an industry and media centre
“Wohnen am Campus” residential project is being developed in Germany’s most modern “Start-up and Technology Centre” between the Campus of Humboldt University and “Johannisthal” recreation area. The mix of terraced houses, urban villas, residential buildings and condominiums as well as apartment complexes creates a pleasant living environment.
The new “Isaac Newton Park” construction project, which has been designed by the Berlin-based architect Stephan Höhne, comprises four buildings with 108 modern apartments for sale. The building plot faces “Wilhelm-Hoff-Straße” street to the south and “Newtonstraße” street to the west.
The very well designed apartments, having 2 to 4.5 rooms and varying in size from 56 square metres (600 sq ft) to 126 square metres (1356 sq ft), feature all a balcony or a terrace. Depending on the floor and the apartment size, the prices range from € 163,000 to € 353,000.
- four buildings with 108 exclusive apartments for sale
- 2 to 4.5 room apartments, having a size between 56 square metres (600 sq ft) and 126 square metres (1356 sq ft)
- 64 parking spaces in the underground garage
- spacious balconies and terraces
- floor-to-ceiling windows (mostly)
- modern sanitary ware supplied by the manufacturers “Keramag” and “Hansgrohe”
- panelling with tiles from the market leader “Marazzi”
- hardwood flooring and underfloor heating
- basement room for each apartment
- beautifully designed green spaces with playground