A privileged place at “Kurfürstendamm” boulevard
The prestigious new building, which shows a splendid clarity of design, is located in “Albrecht-Achilles-Straße” street just opposite of “Schaubühne” Theatre, a listed historic building. Given the three-dimensional structure of its façade, the building features a classic architectural language of an understated elegance.
The distinctive appearance of the modern residential building is characterized by curved loggias. It is this feature which the property owes its name to, given that the loggias look like theatre boxes. The seven-storey building with four separate staircases provides 60 apartments and an underground garage with 50 parking spaces. There are three main entrances on “Albrecht-Achilles-Straße” street, leading to the staircases, whereas the entrance to the “Gartenhaus” building lies in the courtyard of the residential complex.
The setback of the central building on the street side is inspired by the typical “Gründerzeit” architecture (Victorian period), which characterizes many of the residential buildings in the side streets of “Kurfürstendamm” boulevard. The walls of the foundation, including the basement and the “beletage”, are covered with light-coloured natural stone panels. Steps lead from the ground floor to the private garden plots of the apartments in the courtyard.
On the six upper floors there are well-arranged two to four room apartments available. Each housing unit includes a spacious loggia, balcony or terrace, which are cosy “retreats” for rest and relaxation.
- Seven-storey building with four separate staircases
- 2 to 4 room apartments varying in size from 66 to 153 square metres
- 60 apartments for sale
- 50 parking spaces in the underground garage
- Spacious loggia, balcony or terrace and private garden plot
- Modern sanitary ware supplied by “KALDEWEI, VILLEROY & BOCH” and “GROHE”
- Tiles from the market leader “MARAZZI”
- Hardwood flooring and underfloor heating
- A basement room for each apartment
- Beautifully landscaped green space
More information is available on the website: www.kurfuersten-logen.de