Living in the Heart of the Southern Suburbs
The modern housing complex with underground parking is being constructed on a building plot close to “Karl-Liebknecht-Straße” street in the heart of the southern suburbs. The three buildings, characterised by a historicising architecture with neoclassical features, boast an excellent functionality, bright living areas and thoughtfully designed floor plans.
The residential buildings are surrounded by extensive grounds, including small private gardens belonging to the ground floor apartments as well as recreation areas accessible to all residents.
The eco-friendly and economically sustainable building project meets the stringent requirements set out by the Baywobau Company. Thanks to the use of certified construction materials, the residents enjoy a healthy living environment inside and outside the buildings. Environmental issues have been taken into consideration by the reduction of the energy consumption, the installation of an energy-efficient heating system and the use of recyclable construction materials as well as the compact building design.
Features of the housing complex at a glance
- Six-storey buildings with 3 separate entrances and underground car park
- Historicising architecture with neoclassical details - Grounds extending to 2,442 m² (0.6 acres)
- 47 apartments
- 1.5 to 4 room apartments with a living space ranging from 34.81 m² (374 sq ft) to 105.44 m² (1,135 sq ft)
- 39 level ground parking spaces
- Functional design
- New construction complying with the “KfW-Effizienzhaus-Niveau 55” energy-efficiency standards
- Landscaped grounds
Features of the apartments
- Triple-glazed floor-to-ceiling windows with timber casement
- Motorised Venetian blinds - Remote-controlled underfloor heating
- Single plank wood flooring supplied by the Swiss Bauwerk Company
- Italian ceramic tiles from Marazzi
- Kaldewei walk-in showers
- Bathroom fittings supplied by the manufacturers Duravit and Grohe