Life Between the Riverine Woodland and the Bustling City Centre
On the site of the former “Ed. Rohland” Brewery, located on the northern edge of the city centre, the Baywobau Baubetreuung GmbH is developing another housing project. The new construction consists of a six-storey corner building, a four-storey building to the rear in second line and two three-storey houses in third line. The whole residential property is characterised by a clearly structured design and a sober architecture.
The “Rohlands Hof” residential project provides housing units to suit different needs. The apartments boost a functional layout and their fixtures and fittings combine an elegant design with sustainable manufacturing.
The external communal areas, including playgrounds and recreation areas, invite the residents for relaxation. Partly, the apartments provide private outdoor space, featuring a terrace, balcony or loggia.
The eco-friendly and economically sustainable construction complies with the stringent Baywobau standards. Environmental issues have been taken into consideration, notably by the reduction of the energy consumption, the use of reusable construction materials and a far-sighted space-saving approach to building design.
Features at a glance
- Four buildings providing 79 bright apartments for sale
- 2 to 5 room apartments with a living space ranging from 35 m² (376,7 sq ft) to 110 m² (1184 sq ft)
- 71 parking spaces in the underground garage
- Spacious private terrace, balcony or loggia
- Buildings complying with the “EnEV 2016” energy-saving standards
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with playground
- Floor-to-ceiling PVC frame windows with triple glazing and shutters
- Underfloor heating
- Single-plank wood flooring supplied by the Swiss “Bauwerk” manufacturer
- Fine Italian ceramic tiles supplied by Marazzi
- Sanitary facilities from the Duravit and Grohe manufacturers