“Big City Lover”
“Zinnowitz” housing project is a complete residential complex consisting of three distinctive separate buildings. The architectural language is inspired by the urban houses of the 1920s and 1930s. Characterised by horizontal ledges and vertical pilaster strips, the playful and varied design gives the facades an elegant appearance.
The double-height ground floor, the walls of which are cladded with light grey ceramic tiles, houses retail and office spaces as well as spacious lobbies with the lifts. The communal gardens are accessed by the double-height hallways.
All apartments have a terrace or a balcony. The double top floor setback creates a lively rooftop setting and provides space for generous roof terraces.
The vigorous and timelessly elegant design makes the houses landmark buildings that will remain eye-catching for a long time.
Features at a glance:
- A residential complex consisting of three separate eight-floor buildings
- 1 to 4 room apartments varying in size from 36 to 128 square metres (385 to 1370 sq ft)
- 114 apartments for sale, 3 retail and office units
- 42 parking spaces in the underground garage
- Spacious loggias, balconies and terraces
- Modern sanitary ware supplied by IDEAL STANDARD and GROHE
- Tiles from the leading manufacturer MARAZZI
- Hardwood flooring and underfloor heating
- Private rooms in the basement
- Beautifully arranged green spaces
- Bicycles shelters in the communal gardens