New living in the midst of urban liveliness
Join us in looking forward to FÜRST – a sophisticated urban residential complex with attractive condominiums. We build your new home in a central urban location with perfect transport connection, excellent infrastructure and short distances to various leisure offers and activities. With its familiarly well-planned concept, reliable quality and exceptional state-of-the-art architecture, FÜRST is inviting singles, couples and families to enjoyable living in the west of Munich.
Feeling at home in Laim
Located at Fürstenrieder Straße, only a few steps away from the suburban station Laim, the modern condos become a perfect main place of residence. At FÜRST you live amidst urban vitality while enjoying an architectonically sophisticated home with high comfort – private outside areas and a jointly used shielded inner courtyard on top. A kindergarten and several retail spaces complement the housing area.
- Sophisticated housing area with attractive 1 to 4 room apartments for singles, couples and families
- Striking architecture with an elaborate color and materials concept
- Higher living rooms with clear room heights of more than 2.5 meters (8.2 ft)
- Harmonious living ambience and high comfort with carefully chosen materials and features, e.g. elegant oak parquet, tiles from the leading manufacturer MARAZZI, branded sanitary ware (KALDEWEI, IDEAL STANDARD, GROHE), comfortable underfloor heating and much more
- “Architects” switch range (“BUSCH-JAEGER”)
- Triple-glazed windows with "warm edge" for saving energy and preventing/reducing the formation condensation water and mold
- Inviting private rooftop terraces, loggias and balconies facing the quiet, green inner courtyard with seating and playing areas
- Barrier-free lifts and easy access from the underground parking garage to each floor
- Underground parking garage with single parking spaces only
- Environmentally conscious energy supply via district heating of the city of Munich
- Constructed in conformity with the strict requirements of the German Energy Saving Ordinance (EnEV) of 2014 – including the stricter requirements of January 2016 (coll. “EnEV 2016”)